- Combination blades manufactured from high carbon spring steel with high abrasive resistance.
- Blade bars machined to fine tolerances & blade base rivet holes cut and countersunk
- To ensure perfect blade assembly every time.
- Rigid quality control for consistent supply
- Blades to fit most major trowel producers.
- Concrete combination blades packaged with plastic thread protectors
- Finish blades offered in two versions – pro fine finish and pro long life.
- Barikell mk8 finish and combination blades with m10 bolt also produced and supplied
- We sell blades for the following machines:
- We offer a variety of Float pans to fit most leading make of Power Floats.
- Pans produced from 3mm thickness steel.
- Curvature of the pan ranges from 3mm to 8mm at dead centre to ensure minimum of suction to the slab and maximum movement of the Concrete.
- We produce with 4, 8 or 10 brackets for Walkbehind machines and Ride on machines.
- Painted or non painted? We offer both.
- We sell float pans in the following sizes:
- d: 600 mm
- d: 750 mm
- d: 900 mm
- d: 1200 mm
Spare parts are available upon reservation.
Tell us which model and spare part you need.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org