The e-straight construction joint is our new solution for concrete industrial floors with less static (racks) and dynamic (traffic) load requirements.
The appropriate choice for a construction joint is always a function of engineering and calculations for load transfer. Please chose whether you want to run a pre-calculation yourself with our online tool or if you want us to provide you with a complete and free-of-charge design check.
The e-straight joint is an efficient solution for non-traffic areas where the sliding effect is not needed. The e-straight construction joint is based on the e-slide technology and differs only with the straight upper steel plates. The Omega load transfer system and the 3D anchorage system is similar to the e-slide and in combination with the e-slide it can control dynamic and static load challenges. It can do this in a more economical way for floors with lower load and traffic demands.
- Continuous 3D anchorage system (patented technology)
- High performing, zero tolerance, continuous load transfer
- Free horizontal movement of the floor in 2 directions
- Straight edge protection
|Gross Weight (kg)||Pallet quantity (pcs)|
Technical information and instructions:
- e-straight – TDS
- e-straight – load transfer
- installation instructions e-slide e-straight
- Installation instruction e-slide e-straight crossing
- DOP e-straight
- CE 21 e-straight
Check out additional pictures: